We have a million things coming at us in a single day. No wonder we are worn out by the time we get home. This makes our family life suffer. Not to mention working this schedule day-after-day without a break takes a toll on our health.
Here are some smart business strategies to be more productive.
- Daily, create a “got to get it done list.”
- Go through that list and mark next to it anything you can delegate (TIP: if you have no one to delegate to, that needs to go onto your list).
- Number your list in order of importance … or at least id the top 1-2 things that have to happen. Remember: What is the one thing to do today that by doing will make other tasks easier or unnecessary?
- Knock out your tasks and protect your time.
- Remember to celebrate the wins.
Related blog posts for further reading: