In today’s episode of the podcast Elian sits down with small business marketing experts Stephanie Acker of In the Know Upstate and Starr McKinney of Southern Starr Promotions to let them share about the importance of good branding of your business. This is part one of a two part series.
The Hometown Marketing Podcast is aimed at small business owners in towns of 15,000 people or less.[see show notes further down the page]
Now on to the show:
If you know of a small town business owner that would be great featured on the show, please share their name with me!
Listen in as we discuss the following:
- Learn about the services and offerings from these two businesses.
- Get tips about your branding
- What consistency means and where to apply it
- How to handle competition
- Tips on creating raving fans & words about follower counts
- Tips on creating a good brand & consistent messaging
- Learn their recommendations to keep sane with all the possible activities you could do to promote your business
- Learn different ways to grow with networking… both on and offline
- Find out some great tools to use to make things easy
Don’t miss an episode. Go to eliantyson.com/vip
Produced by http://hooked.studio
Awesome, free resources for you:
Ultimate checklist for rocking out your business (touches on marketing and operations) eliantyson.com/vip/
Check out our awesome blog! eliantyson.com/blog/